Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- And here's how you can help stop the gutting of Net Neutrality [Followup]
- Seeing a shortage of Christmas trees this year? Blame the small plantings after the 2008 recession, and the shortage of trucks created by hurricane relief work [Interesting]
- Sometimes the Pot runs a world famous news site and writes articles about the Kettle. This guy's quote could be the alternate headline for every other news article they run [Ironic]
- FCC Chair tells agency to abandon net neutrality. This is a News Flash, but in the future, you won't know about it unless you paid the premium, biatch [NewsFlash]
- Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe resigns, hopefully setting precedent for U.S. [NewsFlash]
Tag Archives: workplace humor
When Christopher Columbus persuaded King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain to support his voyage into the West, it changed the course of world history.
But imagine if Columbus was trying to convince the Lil’ General to support his quest. Continue reading