Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- 94-year-old retired surgeon scrubs up for final time to check item off bucket list, at least that's what they told him [Cool]
- Boy survives tumble at Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls . . . slowly I turned, inch by inch, step by step [Scary]
- Story is not quite as Fark-ready as headline implies: "Pony evacuated in back seat of Honda accord." The picture is better though [Sappy]
- Who wants to join us in facing God's wrath? [Asinine]
- A deputy is fired after inviting an 18-year-old adult dancer he had arrested, along with her roommate, to his home while his young daughter was asleep. He had managed to keep his job in 2008 after flexing his pecs at jurors [Florida]
Tag Archives: Bryce Harper
Don’t you wish you were a professional athlete? Not only would you be rich and famous, you’d be adored by millions and never have to buy another drink in your life. Well it turns out there are a lot of other less-talked-about perks to being a pro athlete. Let’s take a look at five things they can get away with that you can’t. Continue reading