Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- A second jury has let some of the Bundy Bunch go, this time in Nevada [Unlikely]
- Barcelona attackers were going full Sagrada Família. You don't even think of going partial Sagrada Família [Followup]
- Governor of Maine: 7,600 Mainers fought for the Confederacy. Historians: Actually that number was maybe 30 [Facepalm]
- Saudi kid arrested for dancing the Macarena. C'mon, how can you arrest a kid who looks like that dancing the Macarena? [Sad]
- Trump vows to close Federal government so the wall can be built [Stupid]
Category Archives: Sports
Don’t you wish you were a professional athlete? Not only would you be rich and famous, you’d be adored by millions and never have to buy another drink in your life. Well it turns out there are a lot of other less-talked-about perks to being a pro athlete. Let’s take a look at five things they can get away with that you can’t. Continue reading
Anyone who watched Saturday Night Live’s season opener realized almost instantly that Michael Phelps, the guest host, simply isn’t cut out for this sort of thing. As brilliant as he was in the pool in Beijing, he was just as … Continue reading
They’re the symbols of greatness for which all great athletes yearn. No, not hot groupies and millions of dollars. The trophies you shallow fools! So what’s your favorite? Here are our fave five, ranked in order. 5. THE GREEN JACKET What: … Continue reading
Many sports and Olympics fans have wondered just how fast Usain Bolt could have run the 100 meters in Beijing if he hadn’t been prancing like a show girl toward the finish line. Well, it looks like someone went and … Continue reading