Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- 94-year-old retired surgeon scrubs up for final time to check item off bucket list, at least that's what they told him [Cool]
- Boy survives tumble at Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls . . . slowly I turned, inch by inch, step by step [Scary]
- Story is not quite as Fark-ready as headline implies: "Pony evacuated in back seat of Honda accord." The picture is better though [Sappy]
- Who wants to join us in facing God's wrath? [Asinine]
- A deputy is fired after inviting an 18-year-old adult dancer he had arrested, along with her roommate, to his home while his young daughter was asleep. He had managed to keep his job in 2008 after flexing his pecs at jurors [Florida]
Category Archives: Humor
Our stay in Hungary so far has been an absolute delight!
We have been walking for awhile, and this vacation across Europe has been a lot more tiring than we expected, but we have experienced nothing but kindness from the fine government which has so warmly received me and my family this week. Continue reading
When Christopher Columbus persuaded King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain to support his voyage into the West, it changed the course of world history.
But imagine if Columbus was trying to convince the Lil’ General to support his quest. Continue reading
I hear it all the time. At work. At the gym. At the mall. At the store.
It usually comes from the mouth of an adult somewhere between the ages of 18-30, and generally sounds something like this: (in a very annoying voice) “Oh my God, I’m sooooooo bored.”
I have an idea for any person who says this: Go fuck yourself. Continue reading
The war has become a bogged-down affair, with little movement either good or bad in recent months. As talented and capable as the troops are, their morale has slowly eroded as they sit in the trenches and wait for the … Continue reading
This isn’t a post about texting-and-driving. Everyone knows you shouldn’t do it. Everyone is going to do it anyway. When someone gets killed, people will stop texting-and-driving for approximately 10 seconds, which is the length of time it takes the … Continue reading