- @RealDonaldTrFan "I solemnly swear to ... absolutely destroy the Constitution." 15 minutes ago
- RT @DeliliaOMalley: .@realDonaldTrump When my brother was killed, Pres Bush listened while I screamed at him & then held me as I sobbed, yo… 1 hour ago
- @FoxNews @POTUS @FoxNewsSunday https://t.co/Bygg2mNMeF 6 hours ago
- RT @SenSchumer: .@POTUS complains about fake news - this tax plan's fake math is as bad as any of the so-called fake news he has complained… 10 hours ago
- @JustaPinion @SenSchumer @POTUS @POTUS44 This is not real life. 10 hours ago
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- Photoshop these New Zealand police officers [Photoshop]
- Old and not so scary: snakes on a plane. New and more scary: hundreds of motherf***ing unsavory German cockroaches on planes [Sick]
- Tonight on Paul's Memory Bank (8PM EDT) it's "Psychedelia Night". Some songs are classified as "psychedelic rock", while some songs are a bit more blatant with the drug references, especially the comedy bits [Live]
- 94-year-old retired surgeon scrubs up for final time to check item off bucket list, at least that's what they told him [Cool]
- Boy survives tumble at Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls . . . slowly I turned, inch by inch, step by step [Scary]
Author Archives: averagebob
Don’t you wish you were a professional athlete? Not only would you be rich and famous, you’d be adored by millions and never have to buy another drink in your life. Well it turns out there are a lot of other less-talked-about perks to being a pro athlete. Let’s take a look at five things they can get away with that you can’t. Continue reading
Our stay in Hungary so far has been an absolute delight!
We have been walking for awhile, and this vacation across Europe has been a lot more tiring than we expected, but we have experienced nothing but kindness from the fine government which has so warmly received me and my family this week. Continue reading
A message for the Baltimore Police Department: Please be on the lookout for my brother. He’s about 6-0, maybe 175 pounds. He is not armed but can be mildly dangerous if cornered. He also runs pretty fast. He doesn’t live in Baltimore, … Continue reading
When Christopher Columbus persuaded King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain to support his voyage into the West, it changed the course of world history.
But imagine if Columbus was trying to convince the Lil’ General to support his quest. Continue reading
I hear it all the time. At work. At the gym. At the mall. At the store.
It usually comes from the mouth of an adult somewhere between the ages of 18-30, and generally sounds something like this: (in a very annoying voice) “Oh my God, I’m sooooooo bored.”
I have an idea for any person who says this: Go fuck yourself. Continue reading