Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- And here's how you can help stop the gutting of Net Neutrality [Followup]
- Seeing a shortage of Christmas trees this year? Blame the small plantings after the 2008 recession, and the shortage of trucks created by hurricane relief work [Interesting]
- Sometimes the Pot runs a world famous news site and writes articles about the Kettle. This guy's quote could be the alternate headline for every other news article they run [Ironic]
- FCC Chair tells agency to abandon net neutrality. This is a News Flash, but in the future, you won't know about it unless you paid the premium, biatch [NewsFlash]
- Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe resigns, hopefully setting precedent for U.S. [NewsFlash]
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Engaging in a drive-by shooting against your daughter’s ex-boyfriend does not make you a great mother. Not even in St. Tammamy, La. Story from WWL – AM870 Advertisements