Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- And here's how you can help stop the gutting of Net Neutrality [Followup]
- Seeing a shortage of Christmas trees this year? Blame the small plantings after the 2008 recession, and the shortage of trucks created by hurricane relief work [Interesting]
- Sometimes the Pot runs a world famous news site and writes articles about the Kettle. This guy's quote could be the alternate headline for every other news article they run [Ironic]
- FCC Chair tells agency to abandon net neutrality. This is a News Flash, but in the future, you won't know about it unless you paid the premium, biatch [NewsFlash]
- Zimbabwe's president Robert Mugabe resigns, hopefully setting precedent for U.S. [NewsFlash]
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Here’s hoping that Gustav doesn’t have anywhere near the devastating effect that Katrina had on New Orleans and the surrounding region. It’s got to be disheartening for those who went back to their town to consider the prospect of losing … Continue reading
Cool: Hitting a golf ball off a mountain top. Retarded: Using your backpack as a tee, hitting it fat, and — oops! — say goodbye to your backpack! The guy does deserve credit, however, for laughing at himself. At least … Continue reading
For those of you who thought Usain Bolt celebrated a little too much at the Olympics — we’re looking at you Mr. Rogge — all we can say is LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS! Seriously, if you were 22 years old and … Continue reading
You just knew this was going to happen as soon as the Russia-Georgia conflict escalated to the point of 24-hour CNN coverage. Someone would be retarded enough to get their Georgia’s confused. A woman from the U.S. state of Georgia … Continue reading