Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 things professional athletes are allowed to do that you can’t
- When a refugee reviews Hungary on Yelp …
- A memo to the Baltimore Police Department: My brother is on the loose!
- Christopher Columbus tries to convince the Lil’ General to support his voyage
- An idea for any young adult who complains of boredom: Go fuck yourself
- A second jury has let some of the Bundy Bunch go, this time in Nevada [Unlikely]
- Barcelona attackers were going full Sagrada Família. You don't even think of going partial Sagrada Família [Followup]
- Governor of Maine: 7,600 Mainers fought for the Confederacy. Historians: Actually that number was maybe 30 [Facepalm]
- Saudi kid arrested for dancing the Macarena. C'mon, how can you arrest a kid who looks like that dancing the Macarena? [Sad]
- Trump vows to close Federal government so the wall can be built [Stupid]
Monthly Archives: July 2008
OK so it’s not quite South Park’s “Cripple Fight”, but it’s pretty good nonetheless. Actually, I’m thinking Timmy, or Jimmy woulda knocked these two guys out with little trouble. Enjoy!
There are some rather obvious signs to look for when you suspect someone who professes to being your friend doesn’t really have your best interests at heart. When they steal someone important from you, such as a significant other. That’s always a clear … Continue reading
The IOC and USOC are all primed and pumped up for the Beijing Olympics, which begin on Aug. 8th. And they’re especially excited (at least outwardly) at the prospect of putting on a drug-free Games. U.S. officials have even gone so … Continue reading